Friday 29 June 2012

Corley Cycles MK Bowl Race 11 E/1/2/3

Last night was Milton keynes bowl again, and the legs didn't feel great as I feel I'm over racing ...or under training but I looked over my Strava profile and found that I've not had many rest days in the last 4 weeks and since Sundays 25 I've been feeling tired on the bike when racing.  The race was out the bottom car park right from the start and there was loads of people there and I tried to follow wheels and even gave an attack near the start but it didn't get me too far up the road.  As the race went on loads of people started getting away and no one could bring them back.  I tried to get away twice but both time I got hunted down and just had to wait for the sprint.  As we got lapped by the lead breakaway someone just went around them and I jumped on his wheel and did everything to stay there and he pulled off at the bottom of the hill and I sprinted as hard as I could up the hill and started to catch a group but I have no idea if the where in front or behind me but I sprint as hard as I could and got to the line and hit stop on my garmin.  Justin then said that was not the end so I did another lap just in case...

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment