Friday 8 June 2012

Corley Cycles MK Bowl Race 8 E/1/2/3

Last night at the bowl it was wet and just round the inside circuit and it was all one race.  We started off and not much happened it was just through and off for a few laps and then there was some attacking and I found myself in a small group of 3.  I was with Sam Price and Ross Mallen and we had an unorganized but fast chase and we got very close to the next group on the road but then we picked up a few riders and one guy was trying to get us to do through and off but it didn't work and the 3/4 came past us so we jumped in and had a break and at this point it was all together apart from a few breakaway riders and as the laps counted down we got to the sprint and I was on Chris Dredge's wheel and we both went for the sprint and he beat me by half a wheel.  But as it turns out I got 8th so not a wasted effort, and a few more points in the back pocket.

Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment