Monday 18 July 2011

Midlands DC champs 10 mile TT

Yesterday I raced in the Midlands DC champs (10 miles on the K33/10D), I felt good but as soon as I started I found out I had not warmed up enough because as I hit the first hill my chest hurt a lot this with the wrong front wheel the blew me all over the road was turning out to be a bad day. Also when my heart rate got to TT effort it hurt more than normal and after completing a very painful time trial that my chest hurt and legs did not feel a thing I was disappointed. I tried not to feel to disappointed till I had seen the results but after seeing the results I was more disappointed with only doing a 23 minutes dead on a slow day and not reaching my goals. The event was well marshalled and I got a bronze medal for 3rd fastest 17 year old.

Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment