Friday 8 July 2011

Corley cycles MKCA summer series race 12


Last night I raced at Milton Keynes bowl the first time after a few weeks of not going there. Last night was one big loop from the start with a nice head wind towards the finish line. After a few laps going around the bend in the picture above there was a crash behind me I not sure what happened but I just heard someone going down. After that the race did settle down a bit until the elites came past us and then the pace jumped up a bit but not for long. Getting towards the end and I was starting to feel a bit tired but on the last lap someone attacked and I went after him but the whole bunch sat on my wheel and then up the hill everyone started sprinting and we still had one bend to get round and I thought they where going a bit soon and once we got around that bend it was into the head wind again and then the sprint for the line just went and I managed to just hang on for 9th place I think, not bad after all I was not feeling great but another fun night racing.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment