Friday 22 July 2011

corley cycles MKCA summer series race 14

Last night I raced at Milton keynes bowl again and this week was just on the inside because it was a bit wet and they did not have enough marshals. After starting we had quite a quick race and average 25.2 mph, soon there was attacks I even tried a few but no one was getting away. as we got closer to five laps to go I was feeling good for a sprint and with one lap to go I moved up and then started chasing a group that got away and once I got the I eased off and quite a few people came around me and so I had to sprint from quite far back again but still got 10th and that means another point. And after two bad rides in time trials within a few days of each other I was quite happy to have a good ride again.

Results are here


After last night good ride, I looked at the results today and now that they have posted this weeks and last weeks points from racing on at the bowl I got another two points and am now some how at the top of the central regional rankings with two other riders and we are all joint 1st.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment