Thursday 7 July 2011

Banbury star 25


Last night was the 25 again and after a ride in the morning I felt good I even felt good riding to the start with a strong crosswind that would be there to slow everyone down. I was trying out my new visor tonight as well and it felt a bit like riding without sunglasses (because its clear) and without my eyes watering so it was great. Thus brings us to the time trial and after starting I could feel the cross wind in some places that where open but after a few miles when we turn around it was a cross wind that helped until the next turn around where it was then a head wind back to the finish. On the return it was again hard and in some place it was a head wind but once getting up the last hill I then got hit by a headwind and just tried to keep going and got to the finish in a time of 1 hour and 12 seconds not a PB but not too bad for a hard night. After the time trial had finished Me and Suzy Patience went over to see a horse that was watching the time trial from his field (I was asked to add that bit).

Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment