Thursday 28 July 2011

Corley Cycles MKCA summer series race 15


Tonight I raced at Milton Keynes as normal, and it was the normal 30 mins inside and 30 mins on the extra loop. After starting I felt ok and tried a few attacks and on one a squirrel ran across the track. We then got pulled back because no one was getting away. After trying to sit in and recover we then had to do the extra bit so I moved up to the front to get out of any crashes luckily there was none. After a few laps with the pace going up and down I tried to stay near the front and with the last few laps getting closer and closer I could not move up and I ended up a bunch sprint with a zappi rider Chris Boote winning we think. He did look strong during the race. I was sprinting for about 15th place, not what I hoped for but still not bad.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment