Thursday 28 April 2011

Stratford CC 10 miles time trial

Today was a ten mile time trail by Stratford CC, it was two laps and flat but a bit windy. I started off and it was a tail wind and this was good until I got to the end of the road and turned left and started headed into a headwind. After I tuned off that road it was a nice cross wind that helped push me along heading towards the start, ready for my second lap. The second lap was the same as the first one but just hurt a bit more. On the last road heading towards the finish a fast rider James Wall was starting to get closer and closer! I pushed on the pedals as hard as I could and passed the line and he was not too far behind me but I managed to hold him off and I was happy with that. My time was 23:31 and I think about 4th fastest.

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment