Friday 1 April 2011

Stratford CC 10 miles time trial

Last night was the Stratford CC 10 mile time trail and it looked like it would be a fast course because there was no hills. I soon found out it was very windy and the first 5 miles was in to a headwind. As I started off I felt Like I was going quick but then started slowing down and then just focusing on getting to the turn around point and hoping for a fast tale wind home. Once around the small roundabout I got up to speed quick and just when at hard as possible for the next 5 miles. Once over the line, my time was 24:03 (13:21 to the turn around point and 10:42 back). I was surprised at how long it took, but then seeing the winning time of 22:51 (by Tony Kiss) I don't think it was too bad for the day.

Thanks for reading, Results are here


No comments:

Post a Comment