Wednesday 13 April 2011

BSCC club 13

Today was Banbury stars club 13 mile time trial like last week but this week it was a solo, it was a hard night because there was no tail wind only head winds and cross winds. I started off and felt like I was going ok but by the time I had to turn off that was into a headwind and the head wind felt like it was there until the last road but by that time my average speed was lower than I wanted it to be. Down the last hill felt fast but was not a quick as the week before but going up the hill I felt like I got up that very fast and then heading for the line I was pushing as hard as I could on the pedals. My time was 30:46 only 31 seconds off my PB from last year and I'm very happy with that.

Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment