Friday 22 April 2011

Corley Cycles MKCA summer series 2


Last night I raced at Milton Keynes bowl again and this week we went the opposite way around. We had just started and some one looked like they where trying to up the pace so I jumped on his wheel but the bunch just sat there behind us. At the end of the flat bit at the bottom of the bowl there was a bit of cold water across the road and getting near the end I was getting warm so this was a bit refreshing... Half way though we turned off to do the bigger loop and the bunch was a bit twitchy around the bends, at one point there was a crash and it was not that far ahead of me. I think about 2 or 3 riders went down and I had to try and jump back onto the bunch. After this I just sat in the bunch and did not try to get into the sprint and just speeded up to keep pace with everyone, I think I was in the top 25 but not sure. Justin Belcher from Banbury star got in the top 10.

Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment