Saturday 19 March 2011

MK bowl season starter 2

Me trying to get into a breakaway

Today was the 2nd and 3rd cat race at Milton Keynes bowl and as soon as we started I know it was going to be fast and to make it harder we had to do an extra bit round the bottom. After a lot of suffering we where about half way into the race and I saw a rider ahead and so picked my point to attack and jump across the gap and as I got onto his wheel I sat there to get a quick rest but as it was my turn to go on the front the bunch where just about on top of us. On the next lap I tried to go again but the bunch did not let me get away. I then sat in the bunch for the rest of the race and on the last lap I got boxed in on the second to last bend but got round the last bend OK and then when it came to the sprint I was a bit far down but sprinted to the line but I don't think I was that high but glad to keep up with the 2nd cats. Average speed of the race was 25 mph.

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment