Friday 12 August 2011

Corley cycles summer series race 17


Last night I did Milton Keynes again trying to get the 3 last points I need. The race was half on the inside and half doing an extra bit as normal, after a few attacks I could not get away and no one else could stay away as well. We soon started going though the extra bit and because I was at the back trying to recover from attacking I was a bit far down and after going round the bends the group split and I managed to get up to the front group and riders got drop and back on and more got dropped and while I was feeling good an attack went and a few riders got away. The laps soon counted down and with one lap to go the bunch got a bit nervous and one rider in front of me tried to move up and got a little push and wobbled quite abit. As we went round the last corner the rider in front of me cut me up and then did lead me out but in the sprint I got boxed in and could not go any where so just had to cross the line in that place.

Thanks for reading
Results are here

1 comment:

  1. Dude, if you fancy a chillout session with some buzz, check out the Vision Racer

    ReplyDelete