Thursday 11 August 2011

Banbury star 13

Last night I did the Banbury star 13 mile time trial and it was very windy out there and at no point was there a tail wind! After a good warm up I was ready to start and once I did I found myself getting into a good pace and soon caught my minute man (my dad). I felt like it was not that fast but into the headwind a slower parts like I was handling it better than I have done. After getting though all the slow parts the last road was downhill but with a cross wind so not super fast but not too bad. Up the last hill I could see some one ahead of me, I tried to get closer to him but could not do it and as I crossed the line I did a 29:37 not too far off my PB so another good night time trialing.

Thanks for reading
results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment