Sunday 22 May 2011

Sri Chinmoy CT 10 on the H10/181

Warming up
Today was the H10/181 course again and when warming up I found out that it was going to be a cross/head wind on the way out and tail wind on the way back. This is not good because its a mile longer out than back. I just got going and kept pushing it all the way out and it felt like it took along time to get to the turn around point with the speed dropping a lot. After getting to the roundabout it was then fast all the way back and I think most of the return was way over 30mph and when sprinting for the line in the saddle I hit a top speed of 39.2 mph, and to do a time of 23:03 a bit slow but it was a very windy and hard on the way out. Jon Simpkins won it with a mid 20.

I found out that I was first junior and got a very nice medal and a box of energy gels in my favourite flavour summer fruits.


My prizes
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment