Friday 13 May 2011

Corley cycles summer series race 4

Last night I raced at Milton keynes bowl again and not long into the race and I tried to attack but it did not last for long. A little later into the race and someone attacked and I jumped on his wheel and we got away until the bottom of the hill and the bunch got close behind us and so I attacked again and stayed away for over a lap and my team mate Henry got away with another rider a girl form motorpoint marshalls pasta team and caught me up so I jumped on the back and we where working well together and got a good lead but we got caught by the elites and I think that when they past the bunch chasing us they sped up a bit and then we sat in the bunch to try and recover. By this time we where going around the extra loop at the bottom of the bowl. After sitting in the bunch it was time for the sprint and I was in an ok place but bit far back and ended up with 10th place, not bad, so it means I get one point. Justin Belcher from Banbury star had another good week getting 5th place.


Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment