Thursday 19 July 2012

BSCC 10

Last night it was the 10 TT and after good warm up I was off and after the first descent it started raining very hard!  I could hear it hitting my helmet and make quite a bit of noise.  the rain eased abit and I pushed on and felt quite good, I climbed the first hill ok and got round the first two roundabouts with the roundabout I hate coming up next.  I checked over my shoulder and slowed right down and entered the roundabout and tried to slow it a bit but went a bit straight but managed to get round without crashing or any stupid drivers, which was nice.  As I returned I felt good a pushed on being sure to go careful round the roundabout.  I got though fine and on my way back went over the bridge and a car pulled out infront of me and did not go very fast, so as I got closer and closer to it I moved out and started to over take it.  This made think I must have been going well as I had just over taken a car on an up hill slope.  I then hit the last hill and big ringed it up there and over the top to then power it to the line, I dug deep and crossed the line in a time of 23:46 for 2nd and 24 seconds of winner Simon Smart.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment