Friday 25 May 2012

Corley Cycles MK Bowl Race 6 E/1/2/3

Feeling a bit tired I did MK bowl again and this week, but before starting I did a lap to warm up and the front mech was rubbing on the chain in every gear combo in the big ring so a quick panic to sort that out and I was off warming up again (not to self, fix that tomorrow).  Racing was great it was out though both car parks and the pace from the first lap was so high.  And with the amount of bends most of the race was spent in one long line and the pace at 30 minutes in was about 26.5 mph as we passed the 3/4 race and kept going.  As the pace was being pushed hard I went to pedal a bit soon and hit the ground with my pedal and the back wheel jumped in the air and I had some profanity go though my mind but I kept it upright and soon the pace eased a little and I got a chance to sip some water from my bidon.  As we got though the last 5 laps I was feeling not as good as I have been on the bike and as we came for the sprint I passed someone but not sure of placing.  All I know is it was fast and I took a bit of a kicking!

Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment