Thursday 24 May 2012

Banbury star 25

After a good warm up in the sun it was soon time to start, and I didn't want to sprint off too hard but found I was going very fast and by the time I had got to the 2nd roundabout to turn the avg speed was over 29 mph.  But it dropped as I made my way around and I got to the main down hill and did 49.6 mph down there, I wish I had gone a bit quicker now!  I made my way out to the over turn catching and passing people then turn round to suffer back to the finish I got to last hill and after passing Keri Williams I thought I would show off and big ring it up there in the saddle, I got to the top then had to get out of the saddle just to push over the top.  And the it was just a matter of getting to the finish and I did and passed the line in 58:37, A new PB and I am pleased with that!

Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment