Thursday 2 June 2011

BSCC and A5 rangers interclub 10 mile TT


Last night was an interclub between Banbury star CC and the A5 rangers, this year it was on there course again. This looked like it was going to be a fast course however the headwind on the way out mad it very hard. As I was on the start line I think the pusher-offer was showing off by holding me up with one finger on my saddle (I think I need to put on some more weight), After I started I felt good on the nice smooth tarmac but once I got to the first round about I slowed down a lot into the headwind but I did not go wrong this time like two years ago when I first rode the course. The head wind was hard all the way out but because it was not super strong I did not find out till I turned around and started flying back. And once I got to the short dual carriageway bit it was smooth tarmac and a tail wind, if only it was like that for 10 miles. I finished in a time of 23:02 not too bad of a time I think.

Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment