Thursday 30 June 2011

Banbury star 13 with a PB again


Last night was the 13 course again the first time in quite a while and I was 3rd from last off and I had Jon Simpkins chasing me. After starting off I felt good and was going well up the first road and then along the next road I was thinking get to the end before Jon passes me but not long after thinking that he came flying past me, but it was not to long before the road goes uphill and I was slowly pulling him back but then he pulled away and I had to do the same for the next hill but after getting to the top he just went and I could not keep pace with him. As I was getting closer to the last road the fun one that normally has a tail wind I was stating to feel happy because it would be fast all the way back and it was. the last road felt like it was over very quick and I got to the last hill and got over it and then I crossed the line. Thus setting a new PB and junior course record with a time of 29:22.

Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment