Wednesday 11 April 2012

Banbury star 13


Tonight was the Banbury star CC first solo club time trial, and not much more than an hour before sign on it was raining but it soon dried up and was not too bad, a bit damp in places but ok. After a good warm up I was a bit unsure how the legs felt after the 110 miles ride in the rain on Monday but as I got my aero lid on and lined up to start I knew I wanted to do a good time and after the count down I was off. I soon got into rhythm and before I know it I could see my minute man Paul Welsby who took a long time to catch. And after thinking a lot about Paramore and the lead singer I soon got round the course in a time of 29:18 a new PB by 4 seconds and it didn't even feel like it was a quick night so I'm happy with my time and second place to Luke Souter once again.



Thanks for reading
Results here

No comments:

Post a Comment