Friday 20 April 2012

Abbeygate Developments/Corley Cycles MK Bowl Races 1

Last night was the first Milton Keynes bowl summer series race and it was damp when I got there and started raining about 5 mins before the start, so we just raced on the inside. As soon as we started there was an attack From Nick Baker (from zappis) and I found myself chasing and once I got up to him and another rider we worked together for a few laps but then Nick disappeared so we worked together a bit but we got caught by the bunch. The race involved a lot of attacking and after a short while we had lapped the 3/4 race the bunch split and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and as we fought to get back to the front more and more people dropped until it was three of us (me, Justin and some guy in red) left for the last few laps and on the last lap the front bunch lapped us as we where going up the hill for the line. Nick Baker got 2nd, I got 15th and Justin got 17th and was happy not to be last!



Thanks for reading
Results here

No comments:

Post a Comment