Wednesday 7 April 2010

Banbury Star CC 2up ...but done solo

Me at a turn

Today Was Banbury Star CC 2up but I did it as a solo to see what sort of time I could do on my own. The start was very hard into a headwind but once I turned off the first road it was still hard but I was catching my minute man and went passed him on an up hill part. once I turned off on to the third road it was faster and I managed to get down to the last road (the fastest road) pretty quick. Down the last road the wind was helping a lot because its a very fast road and at one point I was doing 36 mph on the fastest part, but for most of the way I was keeping it over 27 mph most of the way down. Coming up the last hill I maneged to pass a 2up pair near the top of the hill and as I headed to the finish line I did feel a little sick but glad it was over.

A pair doing the 2

Results are here

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment