Thursday 8 April 2010

Stratford CC 6.9 mile time trial

Just At the end

Today was a 6.9 mile time trial with Stratford CC on a nice flat course, it was an out and back course and apart from a few small slopes my speed was good. When I started I got up to speed and stayed there for a while and managed to not let my speed drop below 23mph on the way out. At the turn around point there was a very small round about with a bit bad road surface (the only bad part of the course). Coming back It was even faster than on the way out and getting close to the finish line I was out of the saddle sprinting as hard as I could just over the line I looked down to see my speed as 28mph. My time was 16:25 and average speed of just over 25 mph.

Results are here

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment