Wednesday 31 March 2010

A5 Rangers 5 mile time trial

Me just after the finish

Today was the A5 Rangers 5 mile time trial and I got a 5th place with a time of 13:25. And my second time trial with the A5 they sent me off second again and so after a few miles I caught my minute man and passed them so I knew was going to be the fastest back for a little while. The couse today was very windy most of the time it was not a tail wind but on the way back it was a bit faster than on he way out. By the time I got to the finish the time keeper was running to the finish to get there in time for me to cross the line.

results are here

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Cameron,

    I'm afraid the link to your result has changed, and can now be found at http://www.a5rangerscyclingclub.org.uk/time-trials/club-tt-results-2010.html

    regards
    A5 Rangers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link I shall change that

    Cam

    ReplyDelete