Friday 30 April 2010

corley cycles series round 2 (my first)

I'm second in line here

Last nights crit was a good race even if it was a little damp out on the course with things like table and chairs down the back straight. the race was an hour and 5 laps and just after we started off I felt OK but as the race went on I settled into the pace and started to ride up near the front of the bunch. as I rode up on the front and near the front, any break aways that tried to go did not get away because the bunch would not let them go. As we got near the end and we came over the line for the last lap a massive crash happened right in front of me while doing about 30mph I went around to the right on the grass to avoid it and I was heading for my mum who did jump out of the way and I stopped and looked back at the people on the ground I got off and felt a bit shocked and very glad I stayed up right. I then saw the race finish.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment