Friday 17 August 2012

Corley Cycles MK Bowl Race 18 E/1/2/3

Last night I raced MK bowl as normal and I felt a little bit tired before the start but I warmed up and felt a bit better.  The race started off fast with a lot of attacking and it was soon half way though and we where going out the bottom car parks and no one was away but after more attacking a big group went away, I think maybe 7 people and we soon got to 5 laps to go and everyone was pushing to stay near the front.  The last lap was hard and I tired to stay in the right place but was feeling tired and wanted to finish.  As we went round the last bend it was not a flat out sprint but it was fast and I felt ok when everyone kicked and I managed to get 9th out of my group I think with 7 people up the road. 

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment