Wednesday 15 August 2012

BSCC 13

Tonight was the Banbury star 13 and it had been raining for most the day where I was but luckily I got home and it was drying up.  I did a long warm up and got back just with over a min to go.  As it was the 2 up I forgot about my start time being earlier, any way I got to the start rest my computer and put my aero helmet on and it was time to start.  The time trial started off quick and just after the end of the first road I caught my minute man (my dad) and could see a two up pair ahead and I started to hunt them down!  I caught them and then hit a very strong head wind.  I got to the last road and the avg speed was still quite high and though the last road I managed to keep the pace high to finish in a time of 29:14 not too far off my PB so not a bad ride I think.

Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment