Saturday 24 March 2012

Milton Keynes Bowl Season Starter 2

Today was a nice sunny and warm day to race at Milton Keynes bowl and I even got to work on my tan! As we lined up to start I was front and centre and as soon as we started I was in a good place for the first bend. As the race went on I kept drinking but my bidon was full of warm energy drink and there was no taste but after about a lap it would then kick in and I would feel a bit better. As the race went on loads of attacks went but only two riders got away and with attack after attack no one else could get away! As we finaly got to the last lap, the pace was high and I was near the front and on the down hill bit one guy looked around and said "we've got a gap" I look round and he was right it was a big gap. So we did though and off and as we got to the bottom of the hill we sprinted and I was feeling ok and I crossed the line 4th in our group and was 6th! Thats 4 points and a good race.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment