Friday 30 July 2010

Milton keynes bowl UPDATED 11th place

Last night was Milton keynes Bowl but it was the wrong way round, we did 30 mins on the inside then 30 mins going around a longer loop. The finish line was just after the small down hill bit and at the end of the flat. The race started and after a few laps there was an attack and it went fast and the pace slowed a bit at some points but not much. The first lap around the longer loop was fast but not too bad but every time around there the speed was quite high. On the last lap I was about half way down the group and as we turned into the down hill bit I was boxed in (at about 33mph at this point). As we got onto the main straight there was a space that opened up so I went for it and sprinted hard down the out side and passed a few people. I found out that I got 11th place (just outside of the points) but I am very happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment