Wednesday 28 July 2010

BSCC club 13

Sorry no pic

Tonight was the Banbury star club 13 and it had been raining a bit before the start; a few people at the end said it was a hard night at the end. I started the TT and maybe started a little too hard but I then got into a good pace and tried to keep going fast. Two people over took me (bot very fast people) so I tried to match their pace but the just pulled away and got further away from me. Down the last road I felt very fast and at one point was doing 34mph on a fast bit of the road. on the last hill I could see some one ahead of me and was catching them but the finish came too soon so I could not pass him. I felt like I was doing a good ride today and with a time of 31:13 only 58 seconds off my PB.

Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment