Saturday 3 July 2010

Leisure Lake Circuit Series - Race 3

Me and a few others climbing the hill
Last night was leisure lake circuit series again. it was good because it was warm but not to hot like last week. after I got dropped from the main group me and this other person was working together but after I got on the front and lead up the hill he attacked; I tried to go with him but could not so I tried time trialing it around for a few laps and manged to get back up to him. After I got back to him I did not make that mistake again so I kept an eye on him for the rest off the race. Near the end of the race the main bunch lapped us so I got on the back for a few laps and put some space in to me and the person I was dropped with and then got dropped again with a lap to go so I just pushed to stay away and get over the line.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment