Sunday 25 July 2010

Banbury Star open 25 mile TT

Sorry no picture

Today was Banbury stars CC's open 25 mile time trial; It was windy and hard. On the way out there was a strong head wind and a few rolling hills to help slow me down even more. I got out to the turn around point and by that time had been overtaken and overtook a rider. On the return I overtook another rider and keep going in hope I could make up some time to get under the hour. further along the course getting near the last roundabout I overtook another rider who I had in my sight for a long time. After turning around again heading to the finish it was that strong head wind again so it seemed hard but I got to the finish in 1 hour 03 mins and 45 seconds, quite a bit slower than I wanted to go.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment