Wednesday 14 July 2010

BSCC 13 mile TT in the wet

Today was Banbury stars club 13 mile solo time trial; as I got to the start I was on my time trial bike like normal, however it started raining and after a while the roads where quite wet. So I managed to change to my training bike (with tri bars and mudguards) as not to get too wet. I started the time trial it was still wet but not raining; so I went off and just took it easy a bit and slowed right down for the bends. Going along one road the road surface was a bit broken and a car was overtaking me and as I was going a long I felt the bike slid a bit to the right while I was going in a straight line, so I eased off. After a while I got to the last hill and got over it and finished in a time off 32 mins 55 seconds (not bad considering I was on a bike with mudguards).

Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment