Sunday 7 March 2010

Banbury Star CC hard riders



Today was a 23 mile time trial including sun rising hill (16% and bloody long) and a few smaller hills, this was my first time trial of the year and the first time I ever raced on this course. While riding today I warmed up well and once out on course I felt very good and I was over taken by number 30 just at the top of sun rising hill and followed him down the hill to help me pick a good line, bit further down the course I overtook a rider just as the road sloped down a bit. Out near the turn around point there was a lot of cars but I managed to not get slowed down by any of them. On the way back it was very hard because it was a bit of a cross wind and head wind and it kept changing. Going up sun rising I struggled up there but over took some one and that helped me to make it to the top. After sun rising I slowly picked up speed and pushed hard to the end of the course and just over the line I passed another rider.

Results here

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment