Thursday 8 September 2011

Stratford CC hill climb


Tonight I did the Stratford CC hill climb up Saintbury hill. I had a good warm up and was ready to go. I started and felt good, and tried not to go too fast at the bottom like I did last year on loads of hill climbs. I was climbing and feeling good it was steep so I was in bottom gear (39x25) just turning the pedals and was starting to hurt a lot and once I got to the flat bit kept the pedals turning trying to go fast but to get a short rest before it kicked up again. Once the finish line was insight I started sprinting and got to it but once I started slowing down I felt bad. I stopped on the side of the road and felt dizzy it stopped so I turned round but had to stop on the other side and was very close to being sick but I got back on my bike and felt ok and I found out I did a 7:44 a new PB for that hill and I'm very happy with the time.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment