Wednesday 11 August 2010

BSCC last solo time trial

Sorry no pic of the race today
Today was the last banbury star 13 mile solo time trial of the year. The course was hard today on the first half but fast on the second half. The Bicester millennium CC rider Bryony Costin did a good ride tonight (She wanted me to include her on my blog :D). Tonight was hard but I started off and got into a good pace but was hurting a lot into the head wind but once that was over it was quite nice. Down the last road heading towards the finish I was in a good pace and felt like I was going fast. Up the last hill heading to the finish I was push as hard as I could and was going up the hill turning the pedals at 115RPM and gave on last hard push for the finish. My time was 30:45 about hald a min of my PB and I overtook one person and got overtaken once.

Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment