Wednesday 25 August 2010

BSCC hill climb

Sorry no pic
Today was the Banbury Star CC Hill climb the last Banbury Star event of the year and my Birthday. Today was a wet and windy again (too many events in the wet lately) but I still when out there. The hill climb had only 5 people who where brave enough to go out and do it. At the bottom of the hill the rain water was just running down a hill on the start line I looked up the hill for the last time until I got to the top. I started off and sprinted hard and then I don't rember much after that but near the top I was pushing hard and my arms and lungs hurt more than my legs at the time. my time was 1 min 29 seconds to give me second place and missing out by 1 second (maybe would have been quick if not for all the cake!), however it was still a PB and new junior club record.

Thanks for reading
Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment