Sunday 31 October 2010

national hill climb champs

Today was the National hill climb champs and after a week off because of being ill, it turns out laying on the sofa is not good training... Dovers hill was fun standing around at the bottom it started raining and I was already cold. As I started I sprinted away fast and felt good but after hitting the first bends it became harder and as I got further up it got harder. But the nice Mike Vaughan cycles guys half way up cheering help. as I got near the top the noise was amazing but once I got over the top and stopped my legs where in so much pain I could not stand up so I sat there for a long time on the top tube. My time was 5 mins 31 seconds 20 seconds slower than last time I went up it.

Thanks for reading Results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment