Sunday 17 October 2010

Coventry CC hill climbs

Today was Coventry CC hill climbs and it was so cold but that's part of the fun of hill climbs. I was the first one off and so I tried to sprint away as hard as I could to start with and before I knew it I was on a steep bit but after that it was fairly flat to the finish and I gave as much as I could to get there. My time was 1 min 59 seconds to give me 4th place (8 seconds off the winning time).

The second hill was about twice as long as the first one and a lot harder. The start had quite a long flat bit before the hill and then on the hill it was steep but half way up it the tarmac turns smooth but its still hard. At the top once I finally got there I had to keep going to get to the finish line and I was so glad to get there. My time was 4 mins 18 seconds to give me 4th place again.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment