Sunday 26 September 2010

Warwickshire RC 2 stage hill climbs

Sorry no picture
Today was two hill climbs both on the same day Saintbury hill and then Dovers hill and both are very hard and on a extremely cold day, sat warming up I was using the same as I would for winter training. Saintbury hill is one I have done a couple of times before but this time would be my fastest, I set off and got going very well and managed to drag myself up the hill to a time of 7 mins 55.3 seconds a new PB for that hill.

Dovers was next and it was still cold but this time I got a bit warmer going up this hill unlike 2 hours before up the previous hill. Dovers hill is shorter but steeper but is steep all the way up unlike Saintbury that changes a lot. My time once I finally got to the top was 5 mins 19.7 seconds. My time for the two hills was 13:15.0 to give me third out of the juniors however prizes where only for first and second junior...

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment