Saturday 26 June 2010

Leisure Lake Circuit Series - Race 2


Last night was the Leisure lake circuit series again and this week I felt a bit better. I stayed with the group for 5 laps before getting dropped (better than last week) into a small group out the back and after after a while this group got split up and I was on my own until some one passed me and said "get on my wheel" and I did and we worked together for a few laps. I then worked my way around till I got up to the wheel off a girl and had a rest before going to the front and pulling her around and we worked together well but just over the hill trying to get it in the big ring my chain came off; I tried to put it back on but my hands where shaking too much and a marshal came over and put it back on for me I said thanks and got on and went down the hill. I managed to catch back up with the person who I was working with and then we only had 3 laps to go with got to the finish and because it was my last time up that hill I sprinted all the way up it and manged to pass someone.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment