Saturday 19 June 2010

Leisure Lake Circuit Series - Race 1

Start of the race
Last night was the Leisure lake circuit series first race and it was with 2/3/4th cat riders with a big hill in the middle. The race started off ok I got dropped after a few laps so just went around at my pace and manged to get with a few riders but after a few laps of the I hit a bump and heard a BANG and I thought it was my carbon back wheel because it felt a little funny after that. I stopped and had a look but it seemed OK, but now I was back to riding on my own until I got lapped by the main group. I got with them for two or three laps but the got dropped again. after a few more laps a group of two riders came past me and I got on the back of them and stayed there till the end. On the last lap the guy behind me started to move around me on the right so I moved around the guy in front of me on the left and started sprinting as hard as I could for the line and just beat him by about half an wheel and just over the line he patted me on the back and I tried to say thanks but I was too a out of breath. So it was a good race even with that BIG hill

No comments:

Post a Comment