Wednesday 3 June 2009

interclub with A5 rangers, 10 mile solo

sorry no picture today but not that it was a good day

Todays time trial was a 10 mile interclub hosted by A5 rangers and a flat 10 mile course and I was hoping to do a good time (24'54 was my target) but due to things like the sign on person being late and going off second and going wrong twice I felt that my time was going to be bad and suprise suprise it was. The sign on person sent me off second so i did not get a good warm up and by about half a mile in my chest and my legs were hurting. and when i got to the first roundabout i went wrong and had to turn around and did the same thing at that roundabout agan coming back, at the end of the day my time was 25'53 which was nothing to shout about but infact was a personal best over 10 miles.

thanks for reading
for the times click here

No comments:

Post a Comment