Saturday 20 June 2009

Cheltenham Race Round 3


As you can see from the picture above in last nights race I kept up with the leaders of the race and there was a bit a of I big bunch, the race was 20 minutes + a lap and I stayed with the leader untill I got a
puncture and as it happened I could hear the air coming out and I thought it was the front wheel so I pushed down on my handle bars and looked at the wheel and it was fine so I carried on and the not much further up the cousre some one fell off and luckly I did not fall off but then I could tell my tyer was low on air because I could feel the tyer moving on the rim and so I stoped and quit because I had no spare wheels. I was dissapointed about the puncture but glad I kept up with the leaders.

thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment