Wednesday 12 May 2010

Banbury star CC club 13

Me at the finish
Today was the club 13 mile time trial and it was very painful because it was a slow night. the wind was not relay very strong but was not helping in many places. I was overtaken by two car after a few miles in and could see a person a head and the two cars did not overtake the person ahead off me so as the road went up I was caching these cars (behind the rider) very quick and I sat up and as the road went down I quickly put it in a high gear and overtook one and pulled in checked the road ahead was still clear then overtook the other and the passed the rider, and continued on my way but these two cars overtook me again then stopped at the end of the road but I managed to get passed OK. and then I got passed by a rider a minute off after me and the it was plain sailing all the way to the finish as I pushed hard to do a time of 30:52 4 seconds off my PB.

Thanks for reading
results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment