Wednesday 22 April 2009

Banbury Star CC, 13 Mile solo time trial, beating my personal best time

Sorry no picture today

Today's 13 mile solo time trial was the best I've done because my previous personal best time was 36 mins and 08 secs and my new personal best is 34 mins and 36 secs. I'm very pleased with that and can't wait to do some more training. Today I had a very good day in the saddle, and between mile 4 and 5 I overtook my minute man (well woman, who at the end of last season was about the same time as me) and then left her and just powered to the finsh line. With about 2 or 3 miles left I got overtaken by the person who started after me but I managed to keep the gap between us the same then on the last down hill I overtook him but then he overtook me on the hill.

But I would say to day was a good day because I overtook 3 people in the time trial and only got overtaken by 1 person who I then over took but then over took me again

The times are here

No comments:

Post a Comment