Saturday 1 September 2012

Corley Cycles MK Bowl Race 20 E/1/2/3

Thursday was the last Milton Keynes bowl race this year and the race was HARD!  The air felt cold and with attacking from the 2nd lap it was hard going, I soon felt tired, my legs were ok but my lungs did not want to take it.  My plan was to sit in a try not to hurt to much and after a while two groups went up the road and as we started going out the extra loop it got faster much faster.  It was quick going but it was so fast we caught the breaks before the end and I spent most of the second half with a stitch but as we got near the end I felt a bit better and just gave everything in the last lap and managed to get 10th place and pick up 6 points so I'm quite happy with that.

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment