Thursday 3 September 2009

Stratford CC hill climb


Today was Straford CC hill climb and just before we left the house I fell down the stairs and was in alot of pain. But when I hit the hill I just cycled it at my own pace in a lot of pain, the hill was very hard and seemed very long and endless. But as I hit the top and started sprinting for the line I ran out of gears because I could not get the chain in to the big ring but as I went over the line I did a time of 8 mins and 48 seconds and I got a gold medal in junior and 18 seconds off mens gold. I was very happy with my time as I beat my target and got a gold medal.

Thanks for reading results are here

1 comment:

  1. Hey mate, its dan here, i came out with you on your first tuesday bash not long ago, remember?
    Well done at the hill climb, great climb isnt it, perfect for hard training.

    Did you dad managae to get any other photos from the race (im assumming he was the guy with the camara at the cross roads). If he has, see if he can get e-mail them to me and i will get them on the club website, they will like that.

    Well done again, see you soon.

    My e-mail is - danny4xboy24@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete